Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HoM3 Sw33T HoM3--ParT On3^^

23 September 2009 WEDNESDAY

The next day come bek from KL...i have to went check up for my Foot again =.='!! It was really trouble...haizz...BUT wat to do?? T.T

It's a very famous 铁打药馆...have to queue for a long time >.<

26 September 2009 SATURDAY

Today i had went a lot of places^^!! 3arly in the morning (ard 11 sumtin actually, but for me it's consider early^^)...i had went taken my lunch 2gether with my Mummy & Younger Brother at MASTER CHEF WESTERN RESTAURANT. Actually this meal was treated by my younger brothers...haha thanks a lot ya^^!!

I Had ordered a Hawaii Chicken Chop for myself...It's really nice^^!!

AFterwards, It was SHOPPING TIME^^!! Besides shopping, i still remember bought some egg tart for my Lovely DADDY...hehe^^!! BUT, actually was paid by him also haha^^!!

I Love the Egg Tart here^^!!

At Night, i had hang out with my JB's Ji Mui^^!! Really been a long time nvr meet up with them already...It's Great to have them as my Ji Mui...Muack^^!!

Neighbour's CAFE at Sunway College there^^!!

Chit Chat Chit Chat...^^!!

After yumcha...a gang of us felt to wanna go walk walk...so v decided to went DANGA BAY to blow blow winds^^!!

Played the PIRATES SHIP at there...so sooooo scary^^haha!!

A very beautiful nite's view of there...can saw the moon & also opposite the sea is SINGAPORE!!
Freaking Miss My Dear Dear at that moment^^!!

Forever Ji Mui^^!!

They're Hui Ju, Annie, Yi Wen & Wei Chen, Li Yong, Chee Chuen & M3^^!!

No comments:

Post a Comment