Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am ComINg HoM3^^..

TUESDAY 22/9/2009

Early in the morning i were woke up edy...actually i had no slept well last nite. My mood 2day is very confuse...i felt quite happy BUT a bit sadness also. I felt happy is coz the sem break is coming & i can spend more times wif my lovely family^^!! However...i noe dat it will be around 3 more weeks i cant meet up wif my Darling. Haizz...the feel of worries & unsecure is come bek to me again...i noe he sure will think dat i always like to simply think a lot...BUT who care him la...is bcos he cant giv me a sense of secure oso... not totally my fault de =.="!! hehe...am i right?? Moroever, i really hv no dare to imagine wat will bcum within this 3 weeks. I scare will lost u again...

Darling~i really wish that our relationship can be more & more stable


By the way, again wanna thanks JIM purposely come fetch me from his house (SUBANG JAYA) to SETAPAK den only went BUKIT JALIL...i noe it was a very long distance & sorry for always trouble u. haha...i am really happy that before leaving KL i still hv de chance to ate the DIM SUM. It's another very famous DIM SUM at Sri Petaling there. Wanna thx my best fren Zenten also...bcos he purposely woke up early to joined us breakfast & acmy me to the Bus Station. One more things...wanna thx his mummy gave a box of homemade cookies to me^^!! It's really nice...thx a lot ya^^!!

Eating DIM SUM at Sri Petaling^^!!

Actually was very rush dat day...wish that hv another chance to try their DIM SUM again^^!!

This Cookies was made by Zenten's mummy...It's very nice^^!! Luv it...

4 comments:

  1. come seri petaling no find me

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt...y dun u find me?? haha...u stil dare to said....z z z

    ReplyDelete
  3. ceh~~i find u, but u always not free mah~~^^

    ReplyDelete