Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DINner aT DaNao KoTa aGiaN...

SUNDAY 13/9/2009

2nite i were joined my dine with my Lovely Frens at Danao Kota again. Really wanna Thx ZENTEN always bring me to havin meals outside...coz i really hate those hostel canteen's food...It's too bad sumtime =.="!!

2nite four of us were choose to had our dine at Restaurant Wang Ming...dis restaurant i have been try many times b4...the foods there is quite nice actually^^!! Still remember that last time i were had my dine 2gether with my family at dis restaurant after they attended my Diploma's convo...miss the moment much^^!!

A Very Gentleman Guy^^haha!!

The Foods we Ordered...It's too much^^!!

After we finisded our dine, i were felt no enuf satisfied...bcos those foods were too dry...make me thirsty a lot. So, i asked them whether wan go eat sum dessert^^haha! I really freaking like dessert...especially after havin meals! SWT...always keep eat like dat sure fat die me...=.="!!

So, after we discussed, ZENTEN was suggested one dessert shop which quite famous at KEPONG area...i tink those ppl who staying at there will noe the shop too^^!!haha...i am sorry....cos i were 4got the shop name again=.=''!!
izit call 好吃??swt...

yeah...西米捞^^!!

People Mountain People Sea^^!!

Our Dessert...It's really nice...wish to try again^^!!

They're ZENTEN, YongYong, RuRu & M3^^!!

2 comments: