Sunday, September 13, 2009

IsLand R3d CaFe + Din3 at Danao Kota^^...

Saturday 12/9/2009

Since my Darling had no work 2day, so early in the morning he had called me and said wan cum find me & bring me go for breakfast 2gether^^! Yeah...early in the morning can taken breakfast with my darling really feel FuLL oF Happin3ss!! After finished MY breakfast...My darling was suggested to found a caf3 to taken HIS breakfast + Lunch =.=''! SO, at last we decided to went Island R3d Caf3 which at Sri Rampai Park to taken his lunch & on9 there^^!! He was very noty bcos the food which his ordered almost was finished by me BUT not him>.<"!! SWT...i tink he really wan me to be a pig gal =.=' !! Anyway...it's happy when can stick wif my darling^^!!
Love Darling U^^

♥ Is My Darling Dream On M3^^??

♥ I Love U My Panda^^!!

When nite my darling was went back to found his frens at Sg.Long...so i was went out 2gether wif my frens to a restaurant which at Danao Kota there. Hehe...actually the restaurant is quite famous as well but im sorry bcos was forgot wat's the restaurant's name edy hehe^^!! Since i was stiil very full so i din had my dine 2gether with them...dat nite i juz joined them for chit chat 2gether only^^hehe!! Everytime when hang out with them sure a lot of fun...thanks u all bring a lot joyful to me^^!!

Haha...enjoyed their meals^^!!

They're Jim, Zenten, ZhenYong, RuRu, YongYong, & M3^^!!

No comments:

Post a Comment