Thursday, September 3, 2009

How Terribl3 oF My FooT...T.T

Thursday 3 September 2009

Tonite i was take off the gauze from my foot...i tot it will getting better after i went for the 2nd time check up...BUT after i take it off...i saw that my foot was bcum very green & the fingers there were bcum purple color summore. It really make me a shock...i almost cry out when saw my foot bcum like dis. I am wonder izit wil getting badly? Aiks...after that i called to
my daddy and asked him how shuld i do...coz i am really wory T.T! My daddy told me that mayb the blood was spread out...so juz take sum time then will be recover soon. Wuwu...really wish that wat my daddy told me is true...i really dun wan my foot bcum so Geli la T.T !

Can U c hw terrible of my FooT nw?? T.T

3 comments:

  1. dun so wory bah the green color...its normal as u dad said a,hehe...is the effect of the herbal,thn u balut for a long time sure purple la, u try balut ur finger for a period of time c wat happen,haha...anyway, dun get wet ya ^^

    ReplyDelete