Monday, August 31, 2009

InJuR3d AgaIn T.T...

MONDAY 31 AUGUST 2009

Today early in the morning, one of my fren was called me woke n asked for breakfast 2gether...b4 dat i was felt very happy geh...coz i like the feel when taking breakfast in the morning^^! So, after ended the phone i was ready to wake up and get down from my bed. Very Unluckily, once i get down n juz walked only one step den i was fall down jor...i dunno why i can fall down? Juz noe dat mayb i cant balance my body dat time...dats y will fall down jor. After it happened...i felt my foot was damn pain, i cant even stand up...juz can lay on the bed there. Suddenly, i felt very helpless coz i was stayed alone in the hostel, i dunno hw to called for help.

After rest a while, i was tried to stand up by myself...although i stil felt pain but i tot dat it will be ok after few hours. So, i juz ignored it & went out taken breakfast wif my frens. Haiz...watever i tot really always opposite wif the fact. After finished the breakfast, my foot like bcum more SERIOUS edy...coz it was swollen badly. Moreover, i was move hardly...once i move my leg wil felt more pain T.T. At last, i have no choice n force to c the doctor. I really hate to c doctor...but wat can i do T.T? Luckily my fren JIM was with us dat time...so he bring me to c the doctor...really thx him & very sory always trouble you!!

Oriental跌打 at Genting Klang

BEFORE...T.T

AFTER...T.T...IT'S SO PAIN!!

Actually after happen dis i was felt really down...coz i feel that i am really useless...y i can always fall down...why i stil cant b independent & always brin a lot trouble to my frens & especially my family! I feel that i am really useless...y can always so careless >.< !!

9 comments:

  1. dun feel sad, will recover soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. izit? I sad is bcos i feel i am useless T.T...not bcos of the pain...T.T! Anyway...very thx u...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~~where got ppl is useless~~,u got something special but u dun know only~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalo...special in easy fall down only ma...z z z

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUN try 2 luan eat thng a u, wait recover 1st... ^^

    ReplyDelete