Wednesday, August 19, 2009

R3x BoX + CaFF3iN3ss^^...

Wednesday 19/8/2009


Since we have nothing to do after class so 2 of my frens & m3 were decided to went Sing K at Green Box Sg.Wang because there hv offer student promotion^^!!haha...wanna fully untilize our student's advantages^^!! Erm...BUT it's so unlucky coz dat day the Green Box was full room edy so v juz can change our venue to Red Box Low Yat...luckily there hv offer student promotion as well^^!! Really such a long time din sing k wif my lovely frens edy...it's really Happy & Fun^^!


SiOk Senderi while waiting my fren^^

RED BOX LOW YAT


My 2 Lenglui Frens^^

JIM Join us After^^

After sing K, 4 of us were went to CAFFEINESS at Ampang to meet up with our other frens^^!!It's another gathering again^^!! The CAFFEINESS is really a nice place...the environment there is very romantic and comfortable...it's really quite suitable for couple to hang out at there^^! Their foods is very delicious & hv a lot of choices as well...especially the cake...really nice^^! I Love So Much...haha^^!!

CAFFEINESS

JIM & Zhen Tian^^

All My Lovely Frens^^


LamB CHop^^

ThAi Fri3d Ric3^^

Oops...My Lovely CaK3^^Muack!!

It's Tim3 to BacK^^

They are Kazaf, Zhen Yong, JIM, Zhen Tian, Hui Ju, YongYong, Yee Theng, Sze En & M3^^



1 comment: