Sunday, August 23, 2009

My H3aRt : Lov3 Is CompLicaT3d...

Sunday 23/8/2009

Love is so complicated…do u all agree that?? Before, I really tot that love can b very simple but dunno why, what I tot is always opposite with the fact. My fren told me that love is complicated bcos other than love still has many factors need to take into consider. It doesn’t mean how much effort u put will get the return u want. Sometime, it’s unfair as well…

From my past experience…love just like a dream to me and most of my dreams are a nightmare. BUT in fact, the dream is so reality to me, bcos I can feel my heart pain. Haizz… I shuld wake up from the dream edy…bt sumtime I still will get into the dream again & again. Although I look like very fine & nothing…bt I noe dat i just use the same way again to hide the sadness dat I had now. Whenever & wherever I be…I still will think abt him...and I sure dat my frens all noe abt dat. I really feel so sorry to them…bcos u all keep acmy me n support me but I still keep like dat…im really useless.

Still need take how many days, how many hours, how many minutes & how many seconds I only can totally put it down...?? I wish to know the answer that i wan to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment