Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My H3aRt : He's No LonG3r Min3...

Monday 10 August 2009

Today, I was come back KL from JB. I was taken bus alone…when on the half way, my tears can’t control to falling down. I thought after back from JB I will be fine already. But, it really hard…I still feel very pain when I think about him and those memories. I wish that I can hate him, but I can’t…is it I was step to deep in this relationship?? I always ask myself…is it I misunderstand him?? He wont treat me like that and he is not purposely one…he sure has his own reason! But, I have no the chance to know all the answer which I want to know. Suddenly I feel that, he really feel stranger to me…I think maybe he never change just because I don’t understand him only. The “He” I know was go very far from me already. The “He” now is no longer mine…

I am very sorry to my friends who really care and worry me…this time I was let you all disappointed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment