Saturday, August 29, 2009

A SimpL3 Nite ( SUPPER) ^^...

Saturday 29/8/2009

2nite since 10pm sumtin edy i still hvt havin my dinner so i called out 1 of my fren c whether he wan brin me go eat supper^^!!hehe...dat's gud my fren was very nice...since he wanna eat too so we decided to went JlN IPOH to eat DIM SUM again^^!! Besides him, our another 2 frens who is Hui Ru & Zenten were joined us too^^!!

So, around 11pm sumtin we all were reached there. I am wonder whether most of the KL's ppl no nid sleep wan...coz although the time was so late edy....but stil hv a lot ppl eating Dim Sum at there. I tink mayb it's because the Dim Sum Restaurant at JLN IPOH there was quite famous too^^!! Anyway, i am really enjoyed & satisfied the foods at there...the Dim Sum is really yummy la^^haha! Moreover, i was very hungry actually so really eat a lot juz nw hehe...haizz~ no nid diet edy...everyday keep eating swt T.T!!

EaTiNg Dim Sum at JLN IPOH^^

HAHA...aLL my Favourit3 Dim Sum^^!!Yummy...

Finish3d...feeL so Satiat3^^!!

After we all finished the Dim Sum, we were waited one of our fren comin...he said wanna find us a while! LOLx...he really noty enuf...bcos he was shocked me bhind...make me shout at there...damn paisei =.=! However, the one i more sked is not him....is a DOG actually haha! The dog's owner was very cute...talked a lot of things which about the dog to us...^^! A simple nite...but is really enjoyed too^^!!

Hehe...Th3 DOG & Its Owner...CUte^^??

潇洒哥...dun Hid3 my Cam3ra ma^^hehe!!

They're Zhen Yong, ZenTen, JIM, HuiRu & M3^^!!

1 comment: