Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My H3aRt : It's Tim3 To SaY GoOd By3...

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Today when we on the way walked back to my hostel after class, my best friend yee theng was asked me whether had go view his blog. I said no and asked her why?? She told me that he like have new target already and she asked me whether know that girl. As his blog mention, he was very happy to see the girl and everyday fetch her to work and yumcha with her. When I heard this, I really feel hurt…I am wonder whether he has really serious to me before?? He should know that I will go view his blog but why he still wants to write those things? Why he never consider about my feeling?? Is it to him I just a passer only??

I had told one of my close friends about this...after he knew it, he was asked me what I still need care about and sad for?? He said that guy was no longer relate to me…whatever he do and happen is none of my business. And he said…since I know that he is very fine now why I still want to think about the past?? He pleases me to wake up…because it’s no use for me to keep thinking about him. I should stand up and look forward. Haiz…actually what my friends told me I really know…and I just want to escape from the fact only. I have no brave to face the fact because it’s too suffered. But, after today I will be true to myself, I want to face the fact. I don’t want to live in the past again because he was really leaved my life. Even how I “bu she de” is also no use, because the fact won’t be change. It’s time to say GOOD BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment