Monday, August 17, 2009

KuKuP TRiP oN 8 & 9/8/2009^^

Saturday & Sunday 8 & 9/8/2009

Last week i was went for a 2 days trip at KuKup with my JB's frens^^!Really been a long time i din go trip with them since i was study at KL.By the way...really sorry to them because since i was study at KL, i always absent for the gathering and any trips. Besides that, i am really thx them never forget about me...^^hehe!!It's luckily can know u all...muack!

Actually KuKup is a fish village which can let the tourish eating seafood & fishing at there. Although i don't like to eat seafood & fishing...but it was really fun when played with my JB's frens. Because of them...i can temporary forget all of my problem...i am really enjoyed^^!!


Early in the morning, we all were gather in one of my fren's hse^^!
My Best Fren(MIN MIN) at JB^^!
"People Mountain People Sea"

WaiTing For The Sunrise early In The Morning^^

The Boys GaNg^^
The Girls GaNg^^On The Way BacK tO home...Jason, Addison, Min & M3^^

No comments:

Post a Comment