Monday, September 28, 2009

A SaD & HAppY DaY^^...

MONDAY 21/9/2009

Haizz...most of my frens were went bek to their hometown 2day...juz left me alone at KL. Why i still here?? THAT IS BECAUSE SUM1 PUT ME AEROPLANE. He said 2day will cum find me one...dats y i purposely bought tuesday bus tickets & bek alone. BUT, at last he cheated me again T.T !! Haiz...tot 2day wanna pass the souvenir that i bought from IPOH one to him...nw wat oso no nid to do jor...nvm~juz take bek to my home & eat myself...HENG ><" !! Besides that, i am really down when heard dat he cant find me 2day, i am wonder whether he will treat me like last time...the feel of worries cum bek to me again T.T !!
It's really make me scared...

Luckily, i still have a gang of gud frens here acmy me^^!! They all noe i will be alone at KL 2day so they find me to goin out^^!! Haha...actually they juz wan find me to taken lunch only...bt at last i forced them to acmy me went shopping. Dunno why, when i feel sad or moody i will freaking luv shopping...shuld b hv sum psychology prob dis time^^hehe!!By the way, dun tink they're very pity bcos at last the one who shopping was them BUT not me =.="!! Actually is really happy when hang out with them...bcos they will do lot of funny things to make me laugh^^!!
Thx u all a lot...


Went to ate YONG TAU FU at PUDU there...It's realy nice^^!!

The Foods we ordered^^!!

JIM was gamble at there...aiyoyo^^!!

Haha....they forced to went shopping with me^^!!

Try this Bubble Milk Tea at Sg.Wang...It's very famous at TAIWAN^^!!

Bought 1 T-Shirt for me at GIORDANO^^!!

Haha...they looked so HAPPY when shopping wif me...trying to dance at there^^!!

One FACE of 无奈^^haha!!

Take A Break at Restaurant 欢喜地^^!!

Next, went to LOWYAT bought curry fish ball^^!! Nice Nice...

I've been fall down from here b4 at LOWYAT...a very PAIN MEMORY T.T"!!

At Nite, went to Restaurant ALI MAJU at Sri Rampai Park had our dine.
A very bad restaurant...their staffs are no manner at all.

Lastly, 2day wanna thx u all acmy me whole day ^^!! Although we all were very tired...but im sure u all were very enjoyed & happy as well rite^^?? haha...

They're Zenten, JIM, WeeKeong, ZhenYong & M3^^!!

No comments:

Post a Comment