Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LooK OuT PoiNT WitH ZENTEN^^...

THURSDAY 17/9/2009


Yeah...finished my last paper edy...the exam finally END jor^^!! Haiz...everytime during exam period really suffer a lot. I really hate exam much...i rather lecturer give me lot of courseworks also dun wan suffer in exam >.<"!! Anyway...2day shuld b very relaxed geh...so juz don't tink abt those sad things 1st^^!! Actually 2day shuld be a very busy day for me...coz my frens were asked me go SING K + MOVIE. But due to the budget problem...so i rejected those invitation T.T! It's ok...after reached the hostel...since one of my fren noe i din joined them go play...so he was asked me for lunch together with his frens as well. BUT...im really sory to him...coz im really exhausted dat day...so after considered, i were made a conclusion...which was slept in my room...haha^^!! Erm...actually dat day i really wish can c sum1...BUT, at last v cant meet also...haiz~ really dissapointed T.T...nvm~ juz enjoyed my slept time lo^^!

After woke up...felt very hungry since whole day till evening i never take any foods. So, i tried msg to ZENTEN and c whether he had free to joined dine 2gether at nite. Actually, i got lot things wanna told him & dcus wif him...since recently were happen lot of things around my frens & me. Haiz...i am wonder why all the things will suck 2gether...i even cant breath sumtime...i really wish that all of us can overcome those problem as soon as possible. Can us??

Luckily, ZENTEN was free oso...so after dcus we choose to went Look Out Point to had our dine. I will choosed to went there is cos everytime when i moody or tink a lot of things i will like to goin those place where can make me fully relax & enjoy. Especially beach...i like goin beach very much^^!! There really can make me fully relax & i like listen the sound of sea waves also^^! That nite, i were really talked a lot things to him...actually both of us knew all the problems...but v cant do anytin also coz v have no the right to help them make any dcision or even give any advice. We only can wish that everytin will be fine soon & i hope that my problem can be solve soon as well.

By the way, although both of us had a lot problems...BUT dat nite we really enjoyed our dine^^! haha...he was felt so paisei when i hug his car's pillow to went in the restaurant...but i dun care abt dis...coz i really luv to hug sumtin ma^^!! In addition, wanna thanks ZENTEN here for treat me this meals^^!! He really my Very Good Good Friend...appreciate^^!!

It's Look Out Point again^^!!

ZENTEN: Apple Champagne & Lamb Chop with Mushroom Sauce
ALBEE: Hot Chocalate & Sizzling Chicken Chop with BBQ Sauce

Look...he so enjoyed with his meal^^!!

Haha...i am enjoyed too^^!!

After we finished our dine at Look Out Point...our fren was called me & asked whether wan joined them yumcha later. Haha....since both of us hvt tired yet, so we were agreed to joined them too^^!! We went to Station 1 at Sri Rampai there to meet up with them...haha coutinue chit chat again...z z z^^!!

Station 1 Caf3 at Sri Rampai Park

Zenten & M3 ordered RIBENA^^!!haha...

They're Kazaf, Zenten, RuRu, YongYong & M3^^!!


No comments:

Post a Comment