Sunday, April 10, 2011

My H3aRt : Thanks & Sorry...

10th April 2011 SUNDAY



Few month ago..there were lot of thing happened between me & my friends. I don't know is there any misunderstand or even someone purposely to did so. But there is lot of question mark in my heart. I very clear that , there is useless to talk abt this again...what past ady past & i don't wish to mentioned it repeating. Time to stop all the childish behavior.

First of all, i know u still following my blog & update with me. I want to apologized with what i had did to you before, even though i must deny that not all my fault but there sure must someone to sacrificed maybe. I really don't wish such kind of thing keep repeating & struggling each others. Because i know u still concern me...if u still sincere like before and forgive. I hope you understand, i am not pointing the fault to anyone...just i wish to let go. I should not too trust anyone & believe with what i heard from. I am fell into an INVISIBLE TRAP. I should not involved all the thing. Because everyone got their freedom to do whatever they want. Just like what u said...i got no right to judge u if i don't understand u well.

I am not regretted with what i had done before, at least i gained a lesson from this case. I know we won't good like before again...but i hope u can forgive & let go all the thing as well. Let's all the thing back to normal. Last, I hope you're happiness...and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment