Saturday, March 3, 2012

My H3aRt : 2012...



It's been really long time i didnt updated my blog. So sorry to the one who had followed my blog. So, let's has a simple summary about what i had up to lately. A new year is reached, im still working in a same company. For my study, now is the time to rush for the final project. I haven't decided what topic i should write yet and have no idea with how to do that as well. Actually, i feel quite helpless about this matter, but i know only myself can solve it.

Regard my relationship, im really failed again. I am over confident sometime and it caused to i lost him. I thought he wont leave me until i choose to leave him. But it was totally opposite with what i had thought. It happend too suddenly and i was confused.It's just like a joke to me...i hope it was too. However,it was truly happened.  I feel sorry to him actually, during the time with him i never treat him better. Indeed, i am over self-defence and selfishness. I don't want commit to a serious relationship with him, because i thought there has better. I never realized how much i like him and use to depend on him. Yes, i admitted im regret with what i had done to him but it was too late. He wont turn back again and i will not waiting at the same place too. I never know that, i could be so hurt and tears out when he confess to me that he love someone else.

"It's Okie"...I can handle it better.This is what i told myself when facing him...

1 comment:

  1. next time dont over confident.. some times the person ald beside u, but u dont wan to accept that..

    ReplyDelete