Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Operation Day

24th Feb 2012   Friday


On d way going Hospital (Smile)

Another operation for me...this is the 3rd times ady. Emm...nervous?? haha..i can surely tell u, u will definetely nervous no matter how many times u experienced before. LOL

This time my operation took about 4 hours plus, but feel much better as compare with the first time. Dunno why...maybe becoz of the lengzai doctor haha...(Just Kidding). It's quite scary when laying on the bed and waiting for anaesthesia. None one can understand my feeling beside me...i couldn't tell my parent and anyone else. This is how i getting stronger...

I don't feel pity on myself...i feel lucky sometime. At least i still can live like normal or even better. The first mindset after come out from surgery room is telling myself that must love myself more & more. Appreciate what i had now and love the people surround me...love the life...becoz it only ONCE. Dear friends...be stronger, everyone can do better and do love urself more. I Love U Guys =)

 Name Tag...haha


 After Surgey...cannot recover well have to relied on this

My First meal after surgery (the next day morning)...Im super hungry

 Thanks my dear colleagues for the gifts...i love u all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment