Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What Th3 FucKkkkkk

13th March 2012     Wednesday



Im juz very pissed off all the sudden. Emm...why??? Actually just becoz a very very small matter which make me feel unfair and impatient. 

I was very tired today, i had a quick meal and hoped to lay on bed afterward. But, my mum was calling me to clean the dishes due to she want to watching the TV. I DON'T WANT...because supposed my brother to clean it since he was the last one to dine. Why i must waiting him until he finished the meal and clean for him?? What the helll..im not his maid. So, i asking my brother to clean it and he was telling me that he dont want becoz it was too many plates to wash. But my mum was pampering him and asked him to leave it. What the XXXX...i was really pissed on this. Fine, i go to wash the plates then from my little bit kindness. But i just feel unhappy with that...

Sometime, i know my mum want me to be good and manner girl and i admitted im really bad in temper or even worse..but i just cannot control myself. So...i just express my feeling here to make me feel better. It is work so far =) Previously, i always telling him about my feeling...but now...left the blog to becoming my soul mate. Anyway, it is quite fresh and interesting...i hope i will be use to it from now onwards...

Muacks...love u all

1 comment: