Saturday, February 6, 2010

WiNg CaF3...

28 JAN 2010 THURSDAY

Nothing special today...since after exam very free so at nite sure find sum place to hang out. This time we chosen to went Kepong's WING CAFE to have a look since we nvr been there b4.

It's a music cafe actually...every nite will have singer at there. The overall environment is quite comfortable & the prices of food & beverage are above the normal price actually. It's bit expensive maybe. Besides that, since the valentine day is coming soon, this cafe has offer the valentine dinner as well. It's quite attractive to me actually...emmm~ i think this year valentine day i will be spend my all time with my lovely family as well^^!!muacks...i love u my daddy, mummy & my 2 brothers^^!!

They're Zhenyong, Zenten, RuRu & m3^^!!

No comments:

Post a Comment